Know Your EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Notice: If you have an Android version lower than 5, you need to give ROOT permission to be able to use the Screenshot function with EasyTouch. For Android versions 5 (and 5+), you DON’T NEED any permission to use the Screenshot. Thank you!
What is EasyTouch?
EasyTouch is an assistive tool for Android devices.It’s fast, it’s small, and totally FREE. If you find your phone becomes slow,lag and freezes, EasyTouch will be a booster to make your phone faster.
With a floating panel on the screen, you can easily operate your Android phone. You can quickly access to all your favorite apps, games, settings, and notifications. It is also an ideal app to protect the physical buttons! Especially, it is very useful for big screen smarphones. Easy Touch can do all this for you, and it is totally FREE!
Over 80 million users choose us.
Smooth and simple assistive phone operation
– All the operations can be done by just clicking or holding down the EasyTouch button with one hand
Small & Light
– Fast download and installation & it doesn’t take too much capacity
– Boosts your phone, frees up memory (RAM), speeds up your device and saves battery.
– Tap Boost to make it easy to optimize directly from your home screen.
Quick access to all the apps
– Access quickly to your favorite games, apps and settings with just one touch
– Three gestures are available to make your smartphone smarter!
– The gesture function is very special in the apps market.
– Get important messages and don’t miss any updated notification.
– With Easy Touch, you can easily operate your Android phone with just one touch.
– Click on the icon to set your function mode in the small floating button.
– Lock your phone screen quick to protect your privacy and data.
– Customize the unlock function with your own style.
– Easy to lock screen.
– Take screenhots & create your own Screenshot style.
– The Weather Forecast (Location Authorization required) makes your life easier.
– Supports DIY theme & new themes are often updated.
– Creative theme styles (Keep increasing).
– Set your smartphone quick with your favorite options
– You can change the background color with your favorite color
– You can change the Easy Touch icon with many pretty icons, totally free
– Gestures Settings for the Floating Panel (One Click, Double Click, Triple Click)
More innovative & exciting features coming soon…
How to set my EasyTouch panel?
Just hold down the blank space of the floating panel
This app uses the Device Administrator permission:
– BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN: Only used to lock device screen andturn off the screen of your device.
– CAMERA: To turn on Flashlight and shortcut to snap photos.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Use your current location to give you exact weather report.
– CALL_PHONE: Add contacts to Panel so you can make calls.
– BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE: It is convenient to get update notifications.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC Free Download Links:
EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android:
Inorder to run EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the EasyTouch – Assistive Touch for Android for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.