Know Your Twitter App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
– Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
– Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
– Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
– Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
– Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
– Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
– See what topics and hashtags are trending now
– Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
– Get caught up on news headlines and videos
– Relive the latest sports highlights
– Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
– See what fun stories are going viral
– Find out who started following you
– Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
– Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
– Chat privately with friends and followers
– Share Tweets and other media
– Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
– Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
– Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
– Get suggestions on influential people to follow
– Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
Twitter for PC Free Download Links:
Twitter for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Twitter for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Twitter for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Twitter:
Inorder to run Twitter on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Twitter for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Twitter for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Twitter on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Twitter for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Twitter for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.