Know Your Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Locate all of your iOS and Android devices, using just this simple and elegant app.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xfi Endpoint, on the target device. Follow instructions on that app to register for a PIN. Use the registered email/PIN to log in.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Maps. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
– Displays location of target devices on Google Maps. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
– Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Real-time auto refresh.
– Sounds alarm on device.
– Various map types can be selected.
– Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
– Beautiful, high resolution, detailed Street View, and Traffic.
– A web version is available here to locate you lost Android from any platform such as iOS, Windows: http://xfiLocator.com
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xfi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC Free Download Links:
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite:
Inorder to run Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.