We use web in varied methods to browse, Stream on-line movies and obtain content material. We rely on broadband connection to get excessive web velocity and obtain velocity. Relying solely on broadband could not show you how to to spice up web velocity. DNS server additionally performs one of many main issue that results web connection velocity. Initially your machine is about to straightforward ISP DNS settings as default which is routinely set by ISP utilizing Area Host Configuration protocol(DHCP). Altering DNS settings to Google public DNS will show you how to to extend velocity of your broadband web connection. The webpage masses shortly and you’ll watch YouTube movies easily than earlier than. Right here we present easy steps to configure your settings.
Configure DNS Settings to Google Public DNS :
To Improve Web Pace by Configure Google DNS
- Go to Management Panel.
- Click on Community and Web, then Community and Sharing Heart, and click on Change adapter settings
- Choose the connection for which you need to configure Google Public DNS. For instance:
- To alter the settings for a wi-fi connection, right-click Wi-fi Community Connection, and click on Properties.
- To alter the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Native Space Connection, and click on Properties.
- In case you are prompted for an administrator password or affirmation, sort the password or present affirmation.
- Choose the Networking tab. Below This connection makes use of the next gadgets, choose Web Protocol Model 4 (TCP/IPv4) after which click on Properties.
- Change these addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
- For IPv4: 8.8.8.Eight and/or 126.96.36.199.
- Now choose the Protocol Model 6 (TCP/IPv6) after which click on properties
- For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
- Restart the connection you chose in step 3.
- Take a look at that your setup is working accurately
- Examine this hyperlink to web take a look at