Know Your Appy Geek – Tech news App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The #1 tech news app – offering the most comprehensive daily breaking news coverage from hundreds of licensed & trusted news sources worldwide.
Appy Geek delivers breaking tech news including mobile, gadgets, wearables, video games, product info, science, art, and tech culture.
“Appy Geek is my favorite technology news app” – New York Times
“A nicely designed app, full of content & easy to dive in” – Pocket-Lint
• Introducing your personal news profile! Keep track of your activities, discover your ranking, compare it with friends and followers.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: Appy Geek learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources.
• Yours: Choose from a wide variety of tech topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom RSS news feeds from your favorite websites.
Featuring the best technology & tech culture publications on the planet, including TechCrunch, CNET, Engadget, The Verge, Vice and many more.
Appy Geek is available in 13 regional editions – USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, LatAm, China, Mexico, Canada, India and International.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > RESEARCH > REACT
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Tech News – Get Appy Geek now!
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/AppyGeek
Twitter – @Appy_Geek
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Appy Geek – Tech news for PC Free Download Links:
Appy Geek – Tech news for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Appy Geek – Tech news for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Appy Geek – Tech news for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Appy Geek – Tech news:
Inorder to run Appy Geek – Tech news on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Appy Geek – Tech news for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Appy Geek – Tech news for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Appy Geek – Tech news on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Appy Geek – Tech news for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Appy Geek – Tech news for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.